Instructions for Carton Bird Feeder
(Note: You will have remove the bird feeder when done so that predators do not eat up all the bird seed.)
- Find an empty carton (such as from a milk or juice container).
- Wash it with soap.
- Cut a window in one side of the carton.
- Glue or tape the top of the carton shut. Remember to use animal safe glue and/or tape.
- Have Mom or Dad punch a hole in the top of the carton to make a hole in it.
- Thread a piece of cord through the hole and loop it to hang.
- Place bird seed in the carton.
- Add a thin dowel through the bottom.
Instructions for Pine Cone Bird Feeder
- Find a nice size pine cone.
- Spread peanut butter on it.
- Now sprinkle birdseed on the peanut butter.
- Attach a piece of string or ribbon at the top of the pine cone and hang it onto shrubs or trees.